Prospects of the company
Prospect statement is a term through which organizations depict the horizons of achieving their goals and promises their stakeholders a future characterized by relatively ideal and honorable achievements. In fact, they answer this question: "Broadly speaking, where do we want to get to?"
Prospects of the company were defined as follows:
• The advance of the company status, as a leading company in the production of non-stick cookware;
• Achieving a major share of the non-stick cookware market of Iran and Middle East;
• Reaching the position of the top exporting companies of the country;
• Promoting the diversity of the products with regard to the market demand; and
• Further introduction ofthe company's international brand"Aroos".
In a well-prepared mission statement, the purposes, customers, products or services, markets, philosophy, and basic technology are specified.
The company mission statement has been formulated as follows:
• Manufacturing and selling kitchen metal utensils in order to meet the domestic needs of the country, export to other countries of the world, and promote stakeholder's satisfaction;
• An increase in production in line with profitability;
• Promoting the competitive advantage of the company through economic and quality production;
• Managing the waste recycling to reduce the production costs and to achieve environmental goals;
• An increase in the share of the company from domestic and foreign markets and the establishment of new markets;
• Using new technologies and innovation in the processes;
• Complying with national and international environmental standards and reaching the green industry;
• To become a learning- centric and knowledge-based organization.